Screen recording software could be the best option for those who make tutorials, short videos, and online lectures.
The recording software can be the best fit for recording your PC’s screen while it’s running.
However, the market is full of different software, we are here to provide you with a list of the five most recommended screen recording software.
These tools are used to record videos of any activity happening on your computer screen within seconds.
Whether you want to record a game or a tutorial, these tools will help you to record everything you want without any hassle.
So, without wasting time, let’s get into the best screen recording software for Windows.
5 Best Screen Recording Software for PC in 2022
1. iTop Screen Recording Software for PC
iTop Screen Recorder allows you to record what happens on your computer screen.
This software enables you to record a web browser, Skype, Google Hangouts, Zoom, and many other applications without any hurdles.
It will record your video and audio and save them in a single file.
You can edit the recording later by using multiple useful features.
The video file can be saved in any format such as MP3, MP4, MOV, and MKV.
This screen recording software by iTop is one of the top-rated screen capture programs available today.
You can take help from this software to record lectures and tutorials in a new and effective way.
Key Features of this Screen Recording Software
· Records computer screen with multiple size options.
· Provides an option to record both webcams and PC screens simultaneously
· Comes with multiple audio recording options.
· Supports multiple output file formats.
2. Loom Screen Recorder for PC
Loom is a video messaging tool that allows you to record your camera, microphone, and desktop simultaneously.
Once you have recorded your video, you can share it with just one click.
This software uses the patent-pending technology that makes it possible to share your video through its network of partners just within a fraction of seconds.
You can use this software to make short videos to share with friends and family, and you can also make longer videos to upload to social media sites.
The software is easy to use and very intuitive.
You can use Loom to create videos to show people how you do something or what you think about a certain topic in an easy and effective way.
Key Features of this Software:
· Comes with a simple and easy-to-use interface.
· Provides a Chrome Extension to record videos using the browser.
· Allows you to edit the video as per your requirement.
· Gives an option to share the recorded video with friends and colleagues.
3. ShareX Recording Tool for PC
ShareX is a free and open-source application that enables you to record any area of your computer screen with several useful features.
It is similar to Microsoft’s Snipping Tool, which is a utility used for capturing any area of your desktop and saving it as a picture file.
You can save it as a JPEG image, BMP image, or GIF image.
You can also copy it into a PDF document, Excel worksheet, or Microsoft Word document. You can use the program to capture the entire desktop or any portion of it.
You can also use it to capture a web page or any other webpage. You can use the recorded information and can easily share it with others effortlessly.
Key Features of this tool
· Gives an option to easily find borders on the PC screen for easy screen recording.
· Comes with different keyboard customization shortcut keys.
· Allow users to add watermark to the images with less effort.
· Comes with a simple user interface to create and edit videos.
4. TinkyTake Screen Recorder for PC
TinyTake is a free screen capture & video recording tool for both Windows and Mac.
You can use this software to record images and videos of your computer screen within seconds.
It also allows users to add comments and share them with other people in less time.
TinyTake has a simple interface that makes it easy to use. It has a simple user-friendly interface that allows you to easily record your desktop, your applications, and your web pages.
You can also capture multiple windows at the same time.
You can even record your audio playing from a microphone connected to your computer.
If you are looking for a screen recording tool for PC that lets you capture anything on your screen, TinyTake is a good choice.
Key Features of TinkyTake
· Allows you to record the screen for up to 2 hours.
· Gives an option to record videos by using the webcam.
· Provides an amazing feature to record and share the recorded video with friends and more.
· Tinkytake stores videos and other images in cloud storage.
5. Camtasia Screen Recorder for PC
The Camtasia software allows you to record anything that happens on your screen. It also allows you to add text to your video and record sounds.
You can use this software to easily record and share videos with others within seconds.
This is free software that can be used on both Mac and Windows platforms.
You can get the full version of this software for $99.95.
The interface of this software is simple and user-friendly.
You can use this software to create tutorials and online lectures with the help of its useful features.
Key Features of Camtasia
· Comes with a simple user interface.
· Provides a wide range of video editing features.
· Gives an option to save video for future use.
· Allows you to share recorded videos with others effortlessly.