Skincare is a topic that many people are interested in, therefore, Willtiptop has gathered useful knowledge and information for readers in this Skincare directory with more specific topics such as how to skincare, tips , products and coupons.
What is Skincare?
The phrase skincare is a phrase that all girls must have heard before, right. So what does skincare mean? Skincare is in the simplest sense of the word, skincare. Skincare means making beautiful skin from the roots with step-by-step skin care products. Specific processes will help keep skin healthy, free from acne, freckles, small pores, sagging, and ultimately bright white.
It is not just about the use of skin care cosmetics, but it also includes: diet, lifestyle, using skin treatments, …
What are the benefits of Skincare?
As mentioned above today due to a lot of factors, our skin becomes worse and weaker. Dust, hot food, and makeup often make skin contaminated with chemicals, weakening quickly over time. Therefore, skin care is extremely important to have healthy and beautiful skin from within. Skincare are the basic steps to help your skin become healthy, beautiful and brighter, smoother.
Skincare how properly?
- First, it is a makeup remover, if you have thick makeup, the minimum cleaning time is 5 minutes. However, do not take too long as this will cause skin irritation. After 5 minutes of makeup remover, you can go to the cleansing step.
- Wash your face with clean water after removing make-up, proceed with cleanser. You should not wash your face with milk for too long as it will remove the natural oils on your face. The maximum wash time is 2 minutes, then wait about 1 minute for the skin to calm down and move on to the next step.
- Next, we will use Toner to balance the pH after washing your face, apply toner on your face and keep for about 20 minutes.
- Then we use the mask, the best time to use that mask is 15 to 20 minutes. After applying, wash your face with clean water and wait 2 minutes and then move on to the next step.
- The best time to use Serum is 2 minutes and should rest between 5 to 7 minutes if you are using several types at the same time.
- The rest of the balm products are made about 3 – 5 minutes apart.
Basic skincare steps
After understanding what the basic concepts of Skincare are, I will guide you through the basic skincare steps below.
Step 1: Remove the make-up
Makeup remover is the first step in skincare indispensable to remove dirt, excess oil well as make-up cosmetics. The skin cleaning is very important, needs to be done every day to help the skincare steps behind to bring into full play.
Do not think that if you do not make up, you do not need to remove makeup, your pores can be clogged with dirt and uncovered oil, which will make your skin more prone to acne.
Step 2: Wash your face with cleanser
Use a facial cleanser to clean your skin again because sometimes the makeup remover has not removed dirt or emulsified completely, making your skin greasy.
Consider choosing the right cleanser for your skin.
Step 3: Exfoliate
Exfoliation isn’t part of the daily skincare routine though. But this is a fairly important step in skincare, performed periodically 1-2 times/week.
Exfoliation helps to remove old keratinocytes. Helps open pores to absorb soft skin nutrients, prevent wrinkles.
Step 4: Toner
Next is the step of skin care with toner to help balance moisture, pH for the skin and help strengthen the skin’s resistance, prevent bacteria from attacking, and help shrink pores.
In addition, the toner also helps to make the skincare steps behind more effective.
Step 5: Apply a mask
Apply a mask to provide nourishing nutrients and restore the skin after a tiring day. You can choose from reputable masks in the market. Or use natural ingredients like butter, yogurt, bananas, potatoes, … to take care of your skin.
Applying a mask is like exfoliating, it should only be done 1-2 times / week depending on the skin type.
Step 6: Use skin-specific products
If your face is having acne problems, dullness, freckles, dark spots, blemishes or scars, you can use special treatment products to help.
Step 7: Serum
Use a serum to help keep skin smooth, solving existing skin problems. As acne, melasma, freckles, ..
Step 8: Use face cream and eye cream
Using lotion or emulsion is one of the skincare steps to help firm skin and smooth white.
Note: you should use eye cream to remove ugly eye bags or dark circles.
Step 9: Lock the moisture
Moisture lock makes skin soft. In dry weather, use a mineral spray to relax the face and keep it hydrated.
Step 10: Sleep mask
The last step of the skincare process is to apply a sleeping mask to provide moisture as well as nutrients to the skin all night long.
With this skincare step, it should only apply 1-2 times / week is enough!