Here the first thing that pops up in mind is:
What is meant by full-stack development and MEAN stack development? These are the two names that are the highlights in the domain of software development.
Full Stack Development:
It involves the development of both the front-end back-end of a website or software application. Through the full stack methodology, developers can handle the user interfaces and databases in the projects. They can also be part of the planning phase of the projects as they can understand both sides of the development.
MEAN Stack Development:
Although both Full Stack and MEAN Stack are the methodologies used by the developers, they differ at some point from each other. The developers must know which stack to adopt to lead to a streamlined and successful development.
So, now we will proceed with a look at differences between Full Stack and MEAN Stack:
1. Full Stack is used for end-to-end development applications as it includes both user interfaces and database implementation. On the other hand, the MEAN stack focuses on 4-frameworks MongoDB, Express.js, Angular, and Node.js, as indicated by the abbreviation MEAN.
2 Full Stack uses any set of programming languages and various development tools for the development of websites. As already stated, the MEAN stack is restricted to java-based technologies.
3. Working with Full Stack, developers must be groomed with analytical, management, and architectural skills, whereas MEAN Stack developers are masters of specific or restricted Full Stack skills.
4. Full Stack is more demanded and occupied in the industry due to its diversity. Comparatively, MEAN stack developers have choices limited to JAVA-based technicalities.
5. Full Stack developers can use any chosen front-end technologies from a lot of front-end development frameworks. With MEAN Stack, developers use only Angular JS for the front-end framework.
7. With a Full-stack, developers have the facility to work with chosen databases like MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, etc., whereas there is only one MongoDB database in the MEAN stack.
8. Full-stack developers may need to study Breadth-first search (BFS). MEAN stack developments involve Breadth-first search (BFS).
9. Full Stack is appreciated in the IT industry due to its versatile role in this product-driven world. To make the customers happy, there is a need to develop faster and release faster. With a full-stack, there is no dependence on any specific technology. Full-stack developers can make use of a variety of technologies for a different types of projects. MEAN stack develops applications and websites quickly and straightforwardly, but it is not best for large-scale applications.
As full-Stack developers have the expertise to work both on the front end and back end while developing a website or application, they have a lot of importance in the web world. With a wide area of knowledge, they are hired on different designations in the industry. They are a variety of job openings for them as the world is now connected through web technologies. Become an expert in full stack java at Java Classes in Pune at 3RI Technologies.
Some of the primary responsibilities of a Full stack developer are:
1. Developing front-end web architecture and managing back-end web apps and data.
2. A full-stack developer should be ‘shoulder to shoulder’ while designing interactive user interfaces.
3. They are responsible for developing website applications that are highly interactive and responsive.
4. They should be able to convince both technical and customer needs.
5. They are responsible for development from its beginning to the delivery phase.
About MEAN stack developers:
1. The main aim to develop a highly interactive and reliable architecture. The mean stack developer is expected to define code meeting the customer needs.
2.The mean stack developer should also be capable of coding, maintaining large and complex databases.
3. The developer should refine and integrate the development tools and software according to the requirement.
4. They must be in line with data implementation specialists, researchers, and engineers throughout the development process.
To accomplish the required tasks, organizations need skills and responsibilities to save time and achieve goals using innovative and modern approaches. As always, a known fact, choosing the technology and approach depends totally on the project’s requirements along with factors like budget, timeline, and resources.
Check more: site audit tools