Apple Releases iOS 15.0.2 With Messages Photo Bug Fix, Security Update and More
Apple these days launched iOS 15.0.2, the second one replace to the iOS 15 running gadget that became launched in September. iOS 15.0.2 comes every week and a 1/2 of after the release of iOS 15.0.1, a computer virus restoration replace.
The iOS 15.0.2 replace may be downloaded at no cost and the software program is to be had on all eligible gadgets over-the-air withinside the Settings app. To get admission to the brand new software program, visit Settings > General > Software Update.
According to Apple’s launch notes, the replace fixes an problem that would purpose photos stored for your Photo Library from Messages to vanish after the related message or thread is deleted.
iOS 15.0.2 additionally fixes an problem that would purpose the iPhone Leather Wallet with MagSafe now no longer to connect with Find My, and a computer virus that would purpose AirTags now no longer to seem withinside the Find My Items tab.
There’s a restoration for a CarPlay computer virus that would purpose CarPlay to fail to open audio apps, and an problem that would purpose tool repair or updates to fail on iPhone thirteen models. whilst the use of Finder or iTunes. Apple’s complete launch notes are below:
- This replace consists of computer virus fixes in your iPhone:
- – Photos stored for your library from Messages will be deleted after casting off the related thread or message
- – iPhone Leather Wallet with MagSafe might not hook up with Find My
- – AirTag won’t seem withinside the Find My Items tab
- – CarPlay can also additionally fail to open audio apps or disconnect at some stage in playback
- – Device repair or replace can also additionally fail whilst the use of Finder or iTunes for iPhone thirteen models
- For facts on the safety content material of Apple software program updates, please go to this website:
Apple has additionally launched iPadOS 15.0.2 for iPad models, with fixes for the Messages computer virus, the AirTag computer virus, and a computer virus that would purpose tool repair or replace to fail on an iPad mini 6 whilst the use of Finder or iTunes.
Apple’s safety guide web page for the updates says that iOS and iPadOS 15.0.2 cope with a vulnerability that would permit an utility to execute arbitrary code with kernel privileges, a computer virus that Apple says might have been actively exploited.