A kitchen mixer is the best companion for performing a mixing task. Employing mixers like KitchenAid mixers will decrease the time consuming for those actions. So while preparing meals, it will be easier. It will be an excellent addition for Australians passionate about cooking. It will be their best kitchen partner. Due to the popularity, sales of these increased tremendously in Australia.
Types of kitchen mixers:
1. Stand type
It has a bowl with several attachments that help to mix the things. Having a stand type mixer is essential in the kitchen and acts as a helpful hand in busy cooking. It is long-lasting and does not need much care at the time of mixing. The best quality of these mixers like KitchenAid mixers is that one doesn’t need any tension, even if the ingredient is dry or wet. It will crush all that fine. Selecting different speeds will help the mixing in too easy. The Different attachment supports the crushing as a convenience. Placing the mixer in a convenient space makes it superb.
2. Hand type
They are small in size when they are compared to the stand type. Its smaller size helps to use it more comfortably. The detachable hooks and beaters allow a very easy clean. The main principle of the hand type mixer is that the user must hold a hand on the bowl and control the mixing. Different speeds of this make it more compatible.
3. Manual type
This type is not popular compared with the others. It can be used in the kitchen and also brought during trips if needed. But using this is also beneficial in the kitchen. It helps for quickly mixing without requiring electricity. This type is made of plastic and is portable. It has a crank on the top and does not need a spoon or whisk to stir.
4. Combination type
It involves the combination of both stand and hand type mixers. One can convert the stand type to a hand type or vice versa by using a single button. And its lightweight makes this mixer more recommended. Keeping this in the kitchen takes all the attraction. And it is easy actually to clean and store. The usage of this product is now common in Australia, that the market value of the kitchen mixers in Australia is increasing day by day.
Features of mixers
- Handle: The handle supports the mixer. So it is helpful when the mixed product is wanted to store in the fridge or some other places.
- Pour shield: It helps to add ingredients to the mixer. It is attached actually to the top of the bowl.
- And it is beneficial to avoid scattering of elements around the mixer. A pour shield having a wide area will be more effective.
- Tilt head: It is the best feature for a mixer. The tilt-head helps to add a vital element to the bowl without lowering it. It is one of the best features of a KitchenAid mixer.
- Retro: Employing some mixer gives a retro look to the kitchen. It has all the properties that a modern mixer must have.
- Soft start: This feature avoids the tension of spilling ingredients from overloaded bowls.
Generally, bawl materials are made by using stainless steel or glass. It is employed to make attractive bawls for stand type mixers. It is long-lasting and avoids damages. The significant benefit of using a glass bowl is that it is easy to know if the ingredient is mixing well without opening it. The material is durable and not damaged. It allows a distinct speed setting. They are slow speed, beating speed, Aerating speed and light mixing speed. The versatile attachments for the mixers are blender, juicer and pasta maker.
Author Name:Alison Lurie