One of the popular home remedies is apple cider vinegar. It has been used for centuries in medicine and cooking. It consists of healthful properties such as antimicrobial and antioxidant properties. At present, it aids in weight loss and blood sugar regulation, among others. But what exactly is apple cider vinegar? The apple cider vinegar is fermented apples that are added to the cider. It first turns into alcohol and then into vinegar. Many consume the gummies rather than the vinegar itself. You can have a look at brands such as Goli for apple cider vinegar gummies. Since they are beneficial for your health, read on to know more about them.
- They aid in weight loss: Consuming apple cider vinegar can help you lose weight. As per a 12-week study from Japan, people who consumed six teaspoons of ACV per day experienced a 1 to 2 pounds reduction in body weight. Additionally, the body mass index (BMI), visceral fat, triglycerides and waist circumference were slightly reduced. Another study has shown that it can increase the feelings of fullness, which results in losing weight and fewer calories. A study with 175 obese people showed that the consumption of apple cider vinegar leads to reduced belly fat.
- They can boost skin health: When you utilise cleansers and alkaline soaps, they can irritate eczema and worsen your symptoms. ACV is a remedy for skin conditions such as eczema and dry skin. Since the skin is naturally acidic, consuming the gummies can rebalance the natural pH of the skin. Additionally, they can improve the protective barrier of the skin. Hence, gummies can boost skin health.
- They can lower blood sugar levels and manage diabetes: ACV can help treat type-2 diabetes due to the inability to produce insulin. Also, for those who don’t have diabetes, it helps keep the sugar level normal. According to some researchers, high blood sugar is a major cause of aging. Furthermore, it also leads to various chronic diseases. Apart from avoiding refined carbs and sugar, it is also recommended to consume ACV. As per a small study, vinegar improves insulin sensitivity by 19 to 34 per cent during a high carb meal and significantly lowers blood sugar. Various other studies have proved that ACV can lower blood sugar and improve insulin after meals. In case you are taking medications that lower your blood sugar, you can talk to your doctor and increase the vinegar intake if necessary.
- They can improve digestion: Nowadays, digestive problems have become quite common. According to a website, it affects about 1 to 4 people in the United States of America per year. The causes usually vary from person to person. It can either be due to diet, stress or some other reason. Well, everyone is looking for a way to improve their digestion. If you have an improved digestive system, it means that your body absorbs more nutrients, which keeps your body nourished and healthy. Your body utilises these nutrients for growth, cell repair and energy. One of the most common remedies to improve digestion is apple cider vinegar gummies. So, you can purchase them from brands like Goli and improve your health tremendously.
- They can kill harmful bacteria: Vinegar has been traditionally utilised for treating nail fungus, lice, warts and ear functions. Additionally, it has also been used for disinfecting and cleaning. It can kill pathogens, including harmful bacteria. Two thousand years ago, Hippocrates, the Father of Modern Medicine, utilised vinegar to clean wounds. It is also used as a food preservative. Since it contains acetic acid, it will kill the bacteria and prevent them from multiplying.
Author Name:Alison Lurie