Read the article below if you want to have a toned and healthy body. Willtiptop will introduce you to some gym equipment that you can use as fitness tools at home, which will save you time and still achieve the desired effect!
You absolutely can create your own home gym
Gym tools at home
- Possessing a compact size, flexible and durable, the bell barbell is like a portable gym and you can easily train with it in any large or small space. This dumbbell is ideal when combined with variable-speed exercises that utilize breathing rhythm or exercises that increase muscle strength and endurance.
- Let’s start training with kettlebells. Its flexibility allows you to perform any key exercise without the need for dumbbells. The grip is perfectly engineered for weight swinging movements while also being perfect for perfect back muscles. There are hundreds of choices of bell bells with a variety of models at different prices.
- However, you do not need to spend a lot of money on high-end and luxury weights, most importantly, choose a one with a moderate weight. You can upgrade dumbbells for different training periods, but a moderate weight will help you get in shape.
- Kettlebells also have another way to call them dumbbells because they look compact very much like a water pitcher.
Kettlebells are home-shaped concrete tools
2. Medicine Ball
- Medicine ball is a fun home gym tool and contributes to increased efficiency for full-body movements. For their versatility and ease of handling, weights are highly regarded for building explosive strength sports workouts.
- There are different types of dumbbells: hard balls, softballs, handle balls that are designed in different weights. Instead of buying a variety of balls, you should choose to buy a ball with a moderate weight but still be challenging when you need to increase your training level. A 12-pound dumbbell (around 6 kg) is a great starting point.
Medicine ball increases impact effect for the whole body
3. Abdominal roller (AB Wheel)
- If you want to have a strong “core” area (including mid-body parts such as the abdomen, hips, and lower back), it is obvious that you cannot ignore the combination roller and sit-ups and crunch movements.
- The roller acts at the same time on the abdominals, buckets, and intercostals while having a strong effect on the lower back and shoulders. There’s no need for a crunch machine, just with a roller is enough to make exercise more effective, just maintain the level of exercise and avoid excessive pressure on the lower back.
Abdominal rollers work on abdominal muscles, intercostal …
- Like it or not, cardio exercises still hold an important place in practice. If you want lean, strong, and toned muscles while increasing the health of your heart muscle, a jump rope will support you.
- Jump rope gives you agility and increases body strength combined. You can add jump rope exercises to strength training as a warm-up, or you can also build high-pitch cardio around the jump rope.
Jump rope gives you agility and increase body strength combined
5. Yoga Mat
A yoga mat won’t be off the list because you need it for home stretching exercises. If you are exercising on a non-carpeted floor, you still need a cushion that separates your knees from the floor.
- A good quality rug protects the body from injury, reduces the impact on the knees and back during muscle stretching while also assisting in balance and maintaining body temperature (avoid direct contact with the cold floor).
Yoga mat for home stretching exercises
6. Adjustable Dumbbells
- Instead of traditional fixed weights, weights allow you to reduce or add extra weights, depending on the strength of each person, practical and cost-effective.
- Instead of spending money on a traditional line of weights with different weights, you just need a few minutes to easily change the level of custom weights. At the same time, this weight is considered a convenient home gym tool because of its compactness.
The Adjustable Dumbbells allow you to reduce or add extra weight
7. Pull-Up Bar
- When it comes to trends in bodyweight workouts, Horizontal Bar is one of the leading tools in building muscle strength. Exercises to stretch the whole body thanks to the effect of gravity, giving you a well-proportioned body, enlarged chest, and firm muscles.
- If you need simple and effective home gym equipment, it is obvious that you cannot ignore the simple bar because, with simple exercises, it works on almost all body areas such as the shoulders, chest, and abdomen. , back, biceps, … at the same time bring flexibility to the spine and prevent many diseases of the bones and joints.
Doing a barbell helps to stretch the whole body thanks to the effect of gravity
- The speedball is a boxing specialized tool.
- Speedball helps the fighter maintain rhythm, timing, and accuracy. Speedball is of high-quality material, with hooks for hanging up for practice very easily. The reason why the ball speed improves the reflexes of the boxer is that you always have to focus on “looking”, “guessing” and “watching” the path of the ball and launching the blow accurately.
- This concentration gradually creates the ability to coordinate hands and eyes – when the eyes see, the hand hits, this is the reflex in Boxing.
- When you hit a ball that is going back and forth aimlessly, it will be easier for you to get acquainted with an opponent who is also trying to dodge all your punches.
The speedball is a boxing specialized tool
9. Boxing sandbag
It is said of the great effects of boxing sandbag punches as a way to exercise the body muscles, lose fat, improve physique:
- The first effect of sandbag punching is that it can be mentioned that it helps to improve and tone the body. Although using the hands is mainly, but when practicing it still needs the combination of many different body parts. Can be referred to as arms, stomach, shoulders, legs,
- Boxing always makes your body excited at high intensity.
- Sandbag punching exercises help reduce fat and tone the body.
- Similar to running or cycling, practicing sandboxing boxing is also extremely beneficial for the cardiovascular system. Regular sandblasting is a very good way to prevent heart disease and heart attacks, especially good for heart health.
- Boxing is a great way to help reduce stress
- Practicing punching, kicking with sandbags can help you improve your defense against unexpected dangers. Sandbag punching skills can train reflexes and fight in adverse situations. Boxing in general gives you the ability to shoot great. This is especially essential for female subjects.
- Sandbag blows can train the body’s reflexes and flexibility. Bag punching is not simply a blow to the sandbag but also needs to practice many different punches, typically referred to as avoiding JAB, Uppercut …
Sandbox boxing as a way to exercise body muscles, lose fat …
10. Resistance Bands
- The biggest benefit of using a fitness belt is convenient because it helps with both endurance training as well as fitness training. Straps are both easy to carry anywhere and more diverse than barbells and dumbbells.
- In many cases, because the flexibility of the elastic string gives more impact than the free weights method (exercises that are not affected by the movement trajectory set by the exercise machine), it helps Your weak muscles grow stronger.
Fitness straps provide both endurance training as well as fitness training
Hopefully, the above sharing of Willtiptop will help you in the process of finding and buying gym products, home fitness equipment to be able to exercise weight loss and improve your physique at home.